Monday, November 3, 2008

Well fudge.

So I haven't written for awhile. Sue me.

In all seriousness, I have had so little free time in the past week and a half- and when I do I don't have the energy to think of anything remotely intelligent to say. Such is life at clown school. Anyway, two weeks ago was my fall break, which meant excursions to Verona, London, and Milan. 'Twas much fun, despite the fact that I got sick AGAIN while traveling...it was really nice to see KC, Julie, and Hanna though. Pictures from that can be found at the following links...

Facebook: Verona1, Verona2, London1, London2, Milan
Webshots: Verona, London, Milan

Last week in the Villa was pretty hectic- we had our last few classes of Commedia, which meant class for about 8 hours every day. It was fun though. We started working on improvs with larger groups- 3 or more characters- which was really difficult and challenging but in a good way. Then that weekend, Vanessa, Natalie, Liza, Jesse, and I went to Rome to have playtime with KC, Hanna, anf Julie. We did St. Peter's, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Parthenon, the Colloseum, Palantine Hill, the Forum, and the Cappuccin Crypt. It was a lot of fun (and way hotter than we expected it to be). Pictures are in the process of being uploaded, some are already up though so here are the links from that.

Webshots: Halloween, Rome
Facebook: Halloween, Rome1, Rome2, Rome3

Additionally, there is a video from Commedia that I will post as soon as I figure out how to do that.

*ETA* I finally got around to doing some work in Photoshop...it's only a few things but hey, they're the first things I've done since I got here.
Facebook: 1, 2
Webshots: 1, 2

---
It is my pleasure to sleep and even more to be stone.
As long as shame and dishonor may last,
My sole desire is to see and to feel no more.
Speak softly, I beg you, do not awaken me.
- Michelangelo Buonarroti

No comments: