Friday, October 17, 2008

Here we go...

I leave tomorrow for fall break! I'll be heading to Verona, London, Milan, and Perugia during my break, so if you want to talk to me or feel like reading some new blog entries....I won't be here and there won't be any. Sorry. Expect lots of updates and pictures once I get back though. I'll be staying with Vanessa's family when I'm in Verona so that will be really fun. I'll be staying with KC, Hanna, and Julie when I'm in London so I'm really excited to have playtime in the city with them. I'll only be in Milan for a day and a half, so I'll probably only do the Duomo, Duomo museum, La Scala, and window shopping. Then I'm coming back to Arezzo on Friday night and going to Perugia the next day for the CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL. That's all.

---
The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before.
~ G.K. Chesterton

No comments: